Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tomorrow Will Be Better...I Hope.

Last night was another rough night and today wasn't any better.  We were all set to get Landon's 12 month pictures and Noah's newborn pictures done today.  Landon did wonderful!  Noah, however, didn't want anything to do with it.  We rescheduled his newborn portraits to be done on Friday, when he's hopefully a happier baby.  **Fingers crossed!**  I'm pretty sure his stomach was upset because we haven't heard him cry like that since we brought him home.  He seems to be feeling better now and is sleeping in Dusty's arms.  I actually got to take a little "me" time and soaked in a scolding hot bath for a little while tonight.

I sat up crying while I was holding little Noah last night, hoping he would settle down and go to sleep.  I felt so guilty for missing how easy it was getting with Landon.  I love both of my boys more than anything on this earth, but I was really starting to feel the effects of sleep deprivation today.  Dusty was great last night.  He held Noah and got him to go to sleep while I took a breather upstairs.  I am very fortunate and blessed to have such a supportive, strong husband to lean on.

So, hopefully tonight and tomorrow will go a little more smoothly than today did.  We will have good days and we will have bad days.  Today was a bad day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment